The Greater Bank App lets you access the most popular services from your Android device. You can securely keep track of your finances anywhere, any time with our easy-to use Mobile Banking* service.
With the Greater Bank App you can:
- Log in faster by creating a 4-Digit Access Code
- View your available account balances without having to log in
- View current and available balances of all accounts
- View transactions history
- Transfers between own accounts
- Pay new and existing Third-Party accounts within Australia
- Pay new and existing BPAY® billers
- Initiate and authorise payments on ‘many-to-sign’ accounts
- Manage your scheduled payments
- Download your statements (with the option to share via email, SMS, etc)
- Set up transaction alerts, activate your cards, manage your payees and billers
- Send and receive secure mail messages
- Sort your accounts in order of preference
- Locate your nearest Branch and ATMs (with access to more than 3000 ATMs Australia wide)
- Home loan repayment calculator
- Borrowing Power Calculator
- Call or send a message to Greater Bank
* You need to be registered for our Internet Banking to have access to Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking provides the same level of security as Internet Banking. You should follow the same basic security precautions you do with a personal computer, please read more about Internet Security on the Greater Bank website.
As with Internet Banking, Mobile Banking is fee free, however data charges may be applicable from your mobile service provider.
By installing the Greater Bank App you acknowledge and accept the Licence Agreement and Terms and Conditions for Android Devices.
This update is compatible with mobile devices running Android version 4.4 and up.
Greater Bank is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-12-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Greater Bank (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Greater Bank since it was posted on our website on 2013-08-23.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-27.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-12-13
Minor enhancement to enable website links to open the Greater Bank app.
posted on 2016-10-31
Ability to view statements (with the option to share via SMS, email, etc),Minor bug fixes